CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Weird

I feel weird. I hardly do anything but work, but I feel weird. I miss things I don't even remember, only that the feeling of missing there. My back hurts, the back of my chair is broken and needs to be fixed, the car makes strange noises, yet I still feel weird. My family traveled to have fun at the oases that I don't remember whether kharga or dkhla, meaning I'll be living alone for 4 days, but still the feeling of weirdness is still there. Yesterday I had one of the best thursdays I've ever had, but I was is some sort of a trance and looked so felt so numb and looked it too, but the numbness is over and the feeling of weirness is still there.

This is the 1st time in 2 months that I stay up all night. I've been having having sleep disorders for about a week, but it didn't feel weird even when I slept for 2 hours and had a full day after that and didn't feel sleepy till after 18 hours.

Well, I feel weird.

3 comments:

Smr said...

دى اعراض اكتئاب
انا خبرة فى الموضوع ده
ممكن حتى اقلك باقى الحاجات الى هتحس بيها الفترة اللى جية
:)حاول تلاقى اصحاب قدام بتحبهم اوى
ممكن كمان تجيب حد من صحابك يقعد معاك اليومين دول وتقضوها
انا لو مكانك اجيب شلة كاملة

mirage said...

OMG .
dont talk about depression ,!

Vera said...

no its not
its ok, i've been livig alone for ages
and we all feel weird every once in a while...
we all are weird in somehow so u r not alone..
change the CD u r listing to while u r driving, then everything will be changed as well
regards dear